The Community Healers’ Council is a learning laboratory for visionary healers, soul-workers, and ritual leaders.
We’re an experiential learning community, where ritual practitioners can develop spiritual and practical skills for personal and collective healing and transformation.
Find your medicine, find your people.
We gather monthly in Calgary, and you’ll find dates and registration information at the bottom of this page
(If you’re a current CHC member, here’s the link to our online resource and conversation space.)
Meet some of the Community Healers’ Council members
Experience sacred space
The ability to hold a strong transformative container requires both expertise and practice, and the Community Healers’ Council offers both.
- It’s a nourishing well for connection and rejuvenation.
- It’s a transformative container for learning, healing, and growth.
- It’s a mystery school for developing ritual elders.
- It’s a sacred experiment on behalf of the future.
Build whole-hearted community
The Community Healers’ Council is a monthly gathering where we practise respect and reciprocity for all beings.
- We approach our world as if everything is animate and intelligent.
- We invite all the healing ones —ancestors and future beings, human and non-human, visible and invisible— to join our circle.
- We apply technologies of belonging, and invoke the power and wisdom held in the collective.
- We trust there is a larger creative power guiding the process and that each of us carries a critical part of it.
- We laugh and cry, and feast and dance, and live and love, with gusto.
Practise the skills of deep healing
The Community Healers’ Council is a training ground for transforming old patterns and awakening new possibilities.
- Learn to read the patterns in the field and the architecture of sacred space.
- Develop the skills to track resonant and discordant energy, and techniques for balancing and harmonizing it.
- Access the wisdom of group mind using the organizing principles of consciousness.
- Explore the path between the worlds and learn to hold it open for others.
- Experience the meaning of prayer, meditation, offering, listening, and sacrifice.
Find your people
The Community Healers’ Council is a collegial hub to ground you and support your work in our world.
- We’re leaders and practitioners who hold space for others and who also need space held for us.
- We’re emerging healers, looking for support to name and claim our medicine.
- We’re visionaries and seers who live in rich spiritual worlds, but crave human community and companionship there.
- We’re seekers in transition, who’ve left an old life and are looking for path and purpose in a new one.
- We’re students of the Mysteries, looking to deepen our aptitude in non-ordinary consciousness and our capacity to connect with the larger whole.
Live the questions
The Community Healers’ Council is a research project, exploring the healing power of spirituality, community, and ceremony.
- How do we prepare to receive sacred knowledge?
- What can the land teach us about living and dying?
- How do the ancestors and the future ones want to be heard?
- How might we participate with the archetypal powers of healing and transformation?
Discover the healing medicine you carry
The Community Healers’ Council is an incubator for the healers and elders we are being asked to become.
- Strengthen your medicine body so you can confidently hold the ritual centre when your community needs you.
- Ground your healing work in a relationship with the land and the Spirits, and draw sustenance from that deeper source.
- Take your place as a walker between the worlds, someone who lives in a mystical way with practical feet.
- Act with integrity, authenticity, and honour. Be responsible for, and committed to, your own healing and growth.
- Deepen your connection to yourself and your world.
Community Healers’ Council Videos
View a collection of short videos about the Community Healers’ Council and learn more about us.
Will you join us?
We gather in council from 10 a.m – 8 p.m., one Saturday a month, at Parkdale United Church in NW Calgary. We meet in three-month semesters (beginning September, January and April of each year). Each semester consists of three council gatherings.
Each gathering includes a day of ritual, and ends with a potluck feast. We use the tools of council, divination, constellation, meditation, silence, storytelling, improvisation, dreamwork, visioning, and ceremony to deepen our connections and learning.
As a currently registered Council Member, you will also receive:
- One 20-minute individual mentoring call per semester with Sarah (value $45)
- A 10% discount on further mentoring sessions or ritual facilitation (value $18 per session)
- A 15% discount on New Moon Transition Rituals (value $21 per semester)
- A 100% discount on Calgary Holistic Death Network meetings (value $60 per semester)
- Various discounts on other Soul Passages events and trainings
Participation is priced in 3 tiers:
For current CHC members
$500 + GST
$535 + GST
$575 + GST
** There are a limited number of bursary spots for younger participants, contact me at email@example.com to learn more.
Check the links at the bottom of this page for dates and registration information
Join the Community Healers’ Council Priority Registration List
Learn more about the Community Healers’ Council, and get early registration access.
Sign Up Here