This event is sold out
Please join us on June 13th for an evening lecture
Rituals hold immense healing power for all the transitions in our lives. In this participatory and experiential half-day session we’ll dive deeper into the world of ceremonial death midwifery and ritual healing.
· Connect with others in your community who are called to support dying people and their families
· Share stories and experiences of deaths met through ritual
· Deepen your own relationship with death, so you can more effectively support others
· Learn the foundational principles of ritual as a psycho-social healing modality for dying, caretaking, and bereaved people
· Discover practical tools and approaches for shaping and holding ritual space
If you feel called to help bring death back home, join us to learn about the some of the ceremonial options that exist in this rewarding grassroots movement.
Pre-Requisite: attendance at Sarah’s June 13th evening talk “Introduction to Death Midwifery”.
Date and time:
Wednesday, June 14th
1:00 pm -5:00 pm
Church of Truth-Community of Conscious Living
111 Superior Street
Space is limited. To register, please email host Shauna Janz firstname.lastname@example.org