Your values are rooted in nature and community.
You’re facing mortality (yours, or someone else’s) and it’s not easy.
You know that illness, death and loss are an important part of your spiritual journey.
You need help finding a healing path through these transformative experiences.
Take heart, you’ve come to the right place.
Support for families before or after a death
If death has knocked on your door, I can help you find a more grace-filled path through the experience.
Support for families during an illness
Even if recovery is possible, a big diagnosis brings mortality into focus. If death is the elephant in the living room, I can help you make peace with it.
Are you carrying a regret about a past death? Need an ally in planning a funeral? Having non-ordinary experiences? Get in touch, I can help.
If you don’t know what to do, I can help
It’s possible to meet illness and death in a way that’s healing for the soul, no matter what the outcome is for the body.
If you’re dealing with a serious illness, or a past, present, or approaching death get in touch. I can help you and your family find a healing path through the challenges you face.
I’ve described the services I offer in various places on this site, but grief can make reading feel overwhelming.
- I see clients in Calgary, Canada, and also work over phone and Skype.
- I support individuals, as well as families and other groups.
- I offer consultation and ritual facilitation for practical, relational, and spiritual issues.
- I officiate funerals, memorials, and celebrations of life.
- I work with illnesses, deaths from the distant past, deaths that have just happened, and upcoming deaths. I’m not daunted if the issue is unusual or complicated.
- I charge $45 for a 20-minute call, and $180 for a 90-minute session (by phone or in person). Rates for ritual facilitation and travel vary based on the situation.
If you’re struggling (with something sudden or long-term) and you’re drawn to what you see here, email me.
If I can’t help you, I can likely refer you to someone who can.