Rituals create a channel through which love can flow
When hard things happen in our world, we need to lean into larger sources of support.
Ritual are group processes that help people connect with each other, and with a deeper source of meaning and grace
The rituals I lead are outwardly very simple.
They may look like a conversation around the coffee table in the living room, or a group of friends gathered in a park, but they create a space for deep healing and connection.
Examples of Healing Rituals
- A sharing circle to help you, and your immediate family, integrate the shock of a big diagnosis
- A storytelling ceremony in the family home before an aging parent moves into long term care
- A goodbye ritual for a woman’s breast before she undergoes a mastectomy
- A celebration ritual to welcome the new, one-breasted woman
- A healing circle before beginning chemo or radiation, or when it finishes
- A farewell ceremony when capacities like the ability to drive, to see, or to live alone are lost
- A celebration after positive test results, or when a capacity is regained
Rituals I've Guided for Clients
These blog posts tell the stories of family healing rituals I've designed and led:
Questions About Ritual Healing
Even if you didn't choose to be visited by illness or death, you can choose how you meet it
Get the help you need
If you're navigating a transition around illness, death or loss and need help integrating it, get in touch with me.
We can discuss your situation, and design a personalized ritual that fits your style and spiritual values.