Cancellation and Refund Policies
- At least 24 hours notice: no cancellation fee.
- Less than 24 hours notice: the session will be charged at the full rate (with exceptions for medical or family emergencies.)
Events in Calgary
- Registrations are fully transferable or refundable
Events Outside Calgary
- Policies vary with location, please check with us if you have questions
- If a course doesn’t meet your expectations, please let us know within 30 days. We’ll happily provide a 100% refund, and are interested to hear your concerns and suggestions.
This site does not provide medical or legal advice
The contents of the Soul Passages site, such as courses, text, videos, audio recordings, links, images, information, and other material contained on the site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or legal advice or for treatment from a professional therapist. Always seek the advice of your physician, other health provider, or lawyer with any questions you may have regarding end-of-life planning and grieving. Never disregard professional medical or legal advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or heard on the Soul Passages site.
Reliance on any information provided by Soul Passages, Soul Passages employees, others appearing on the Soul Passages site at the invitation of Sarah Kerr, PhD, or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk.