Classes for death doulas, end-of-life professionals, and ordinary mortals
- What the deathwalker archetype is, and how to tell if it’s manifesting in you
- A map for developing, deepening, and delivering the healing energy you carry
- Take your place in a lineage of soul-workers who serve the grieving, the dying, and the dead
- Simple and accessible ritual practices for the deathbed and beyond
- Ethical considerations about sovereignty and permission in long-distance energy work
- Best practices for online funerals for bringing healing on both sides of the veil
- A map of the energetic and spiritual dynamics occurring as the soul and body separate.
- Accessible language for explaining this process to people of diverse spiritual perspectives.
- Ritual tools to support the dying person, and those who love them, at each stage of the transition.
- A coherent spiritual framework for the soul’s journey through transformative loss.
- Guidance for what to expect at each stage of the process, and how to integrate and heal through it.
- Easily applicable tools for helping people meet the losses in their lives as aspects of our larger spiritual journey.
- A comprehensive map of the soul’s evolutionary journey, lifetime after lifetime.
- Practical, non-metaphorical ways to understand the mystical experiences that happen around death, and dead people.
- Approachable explanations for what these experiences are, what they mean, and how to work with them in service of healing.
“Sarah is an exceptional teacher. She helps people discover the ritual tools available to meet life's challenges in a way that acknowledges pain and sorrow while also making room for beauty."
~ Jamie W.
Educational and Professional Guidance
I offer in-person and long distance mentoring sessions to jumpstart or sustain you on your path.
For emerging and existing practitioners, as well as the simply curious.