You're facing mortality (yours, or someone else's) and it's difficult.
You know that illness, death and loss are an important part of your spiritual journey.
You need help finding a healing path through these transformative experiences.
Take heart, you've come to the right place.
Support and guidance around death and transformative loss.
- Preparing for a death in the family
- Facing your own health and mortality
- Pet death (especially for children)
- Complex family dynamics around a death or loss
- Unresolved deaths from the past
- Pregnancy loss (abortion, miscarriage, etc.)
- Life losses that feel like a death, even if nobody died
- Integrating non-ordinary or mystical experiences
- And any other deathly situation where the healing energy is stuck
The issue may be current, or something that happened years ago. I’m not daunted by the unusual or complicated.
Sometimes a single session can give you what you need. In other situations, we might work together every other week, for two to three months, and then either take a break or reduce frequency.
30 minute sessions: $85 CAD (~$62 USD)
90 minute sessions: $195 CAD (~$141 USD)
FAMILY AND COMMUNITY RITUALS
Rituals are group processes that help people connect with each other, and with a deeper source of meaning and grace. When there’s a loss in a family or community, rituals can help you heal together.
The rituals I lead are outwardly very simple. They may look like a conversation in the living room, or a group of friends gathered in a park, but they create a space for deep healing and connection.
- A sharing circle to help you, and your family, integrate the shock of a big diagnosis
- A storytelling ceremony in the family home before an aging parent moves into long term care
- A goodbye ritual for a woman’s breast before she undergoes a mastectomy
- A celebration ritual to welcome the new, one-breasted woman home again
- A healing circle before beginning chemo or radiation, or when it finishes
Rituals create a channel through which love can flow.
- A pet euthanizing ceremony for adults and children
- A letting go ceremony when capacities like the ability to drive, to see, or to live alone are lost
- A celebration after positive test results, or when a capacity is regained
- A series of rituals and healing circles as death is approaching, helping everyone to say goodbye
- A funeral or memorial that makes space for both laughter and tears
- Whatever ritual you, your family, or your community needs to navigate a death or loss
Generally, we’d have 2-3 sessions before the ritual to get clear on the intention and plan, and then hold the ceremony itself.
Most of the ritual facilitation I do is in Calgary, but sometimes technology allows for amazing things to happen at a distance. I can also help you design a ritual that a local person can facilitate for you.
30 minute exploratory session: $85 CAD (~$62 USD)
90 minute planning sessions: $195 CAD (~$141 USD)
Ritual facilitation $150 CAD/hour (plus any travel)
Questions About Ritual Healing
Step Towards Healing
It's possible to meet illness and death in a way that brings solace to the soul, no matter what the outcome is for the body.
If you're dealing with an illness, or a past, present, or approaching death, please reach out. I can help you and your family find a healing path through the challenges.